Sunday 19 July 2015

Leopard Print?

For some reason I've become a big fan of animal print things lately. I used to really hate any thing animal printy, but it's become less tacky now especially with the interpretations and colour mixes you can now get rather that the old fashioned Bet Lynch leopard print.


Double Leopard print, this has to be a worse fashion faux par than Double Denim.

Anyway, I spotted (no pun intended) this polish in Claire's sometime ago and kept revisiting it, so last time I was in there with the 3 for 2 offer I thought I'd pick it up. I've never seen a polish with Leopard print shaped glitters in it. Here's what it looks like...


and here's the extreme close up...


The polish was a little gloopy and it took a little fishing to get the leopard shaped glitters out, but once you started they were like buses and you seemed to get two or three at once. In fact the shot above looks like I have two layered together.

Not sure I like this look so next time I'll try this over a lighter colour. Also I think I'll just pick out the leopard shaped glitters and place them on my nail leaving out the flakies. Needless to say, this was a bugger to get off the nail. Acetone and foil was required and some picking at the bigger glitters. Let's see if I can make this polish work with some thinner and nail placement.

How do you created your animal print nails? Do you stamp, free hand or use wraps, let me know what you find works best.


No comments:

Post a Comment