Friday 30 August 2013

Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure


Since watching so many American Blogs I'm keen to try out different makes of Nail Varnish to see which I like. The latest is the Complete Salon Manicure range from Sally Hanson.

These retail in the shops at about £7.99 but I've been buying these on eBay from various sellers between £1.99 and £2.99. I only bought a couple at first because of the colours but have liked the application and finish so much I've ordered three more.

I think they sell on eBay cheaper because they are no longer colours they stock in the shops.

A few things to mention, the brush in these nail varnish bottles are much wider than other brands but personally I find the application using this brush works well for me and I tend not to over run at the sides of my nail.

The first colour I bought and tried 'Blue Rose' needed only one coat to leave an opaque finish, the one above 'Gray by Gray' I used two coats and finished with a Seche Vite Top Coat. The Glitter I used here was another purchase from Ebay from a range called Technic and the colour is 'Black Mirror' more about this brand soon. Only 99p a bottle and some very interesting glitter colours and combinations.



No comments:

Post a Comment