Saturday 25 April 2015

Deciding what to wear for Spring

I'm never been much of a bright colours person, but of late I've been stretching my colour boundaries and trying not only some new colours in my wardrobe but also on my nails.

This was my first attempt and was inspired by a skirt I bought from Forever21 which as the design shows below is green with black polka dots. I love it. It's a pencil skirt and I paired it with bright purple shoes and a 'black' T-Shirt and denim jacket. I didn't want to over do the colour.


I bought these Models Own HyperGel polishes in a set from Superdrug and they are a slightly smaller bottle size at 10ml. These really are lovely bright shiny polishes and the other great thing about buying this set is that it included bright colours that I might not normally have purchased.


Next was a Spring gradient, as this Colour Show Bleached Neon in Chic Chartreuse has been sitting on my untrieds rack for some time. I thought it would make a nice transition from purple (which you can't see very well here) through to blue and then the green.

Plan was to stamp over this with gold, but didn't have enough time after creating the gradient, so left it as it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment