Saturday 25 April 2015

Until the next Nail Art Challenge

So whilst I'm waiting for my next challenge to arrive, I'm concentrating on what's left of my untried polishes as I've made a MASSIVE dent in them. I have a couple of these MIcro-Dot polishes and not sure what to do with them for best effect.

I topped these over Models Own 'Banana Smoothie' and quite liked the effect, reminds me of sprinkles on a cake, and who doesn't like cake?


The Nails Inc polish was in a set of three from Savers and is called KnightsBridge Place. Took a bit of fishing for the glitters but only used one coat.

Next on the untrieds list was this Revlon scented polishes called 'Raspberry Rapture'. It smells great and the colour is a little more on the raspberry side rather than being the right red here in the pic. It did however take three coats for full opacity. 


In order to sneak in an extra untried I used Sally Hansen SugarCoat textured polish in 'Pink Sprinkle' on my accent nails. It's a pink sheer polish with what looks like orange glitter. I have a few more of these SugarCoat polishes in the untried rack, I'm thinking I needs some nail vinyls to use these with...


No comments:

Post a Comment