Wednesday 13 May 2015

Lottie London

Whilst searching for a new cuticle balm, the last Badger Balm had to go, it was good whilst it lasted but well past it's Best before date, I stumbled across some other products in Superdrug.

The brand Revolution is one that's only just started to be stocked in my local Superdrug and I've already purchased one of their Iconic Eye Shadow palettes which are apparently a dupe for Urban Decay's Naked Palettes. Seems on further investigation that this brand is made by the same company as Urban Decay. Anyway I couldn't resist this palette called Mermaids Vs Unicorns, it has the most gorgeous blues, purples and greens. These are my favourite colours. Their palettes are only £4 and I created a blue/green eye look with this last week, shadows were very pigmented and they last all day!


The other product that was new was Lottie London. In their display was a selection of nail varnishes and Superdrug were doing one of their 2 for 1 across all beauty products and I was buying foundation and the like already so I picked this polish called 'Voltage'.


The polish itself was a little sheer on first application and first coat, and it took three coats to get to full opacity. However formula was good and as you can see the colour shift in the bottle moving from the pearliest purple to teal is very evident on the nail too. It's a bit more expensive than normal mainstream polishes at £5.99 but if I can pick up a few more in Superdrug's offers I will. 

One more thing to note, the lovely packaging and bottles.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, thank you very much. I've haven't been blogging of late, and just getting round to posting a few things today. Thanks for the nomination, I'll work on my answers and nominations this week too!

    ReplyDelete