Wednesday 23 September 2015

Confessional of a Nail Polish Addict - Part 2

I've done it again, I only popped in to SuperDrug to buy, well I don't know what and out I walked five minutes later with three brand new polishes in my bag. The next day I purposely went to a different SuperDrug to see if I could pick up the rest of the set... 


So here is my reasoning, SuperDrug have been selling these 2true polishes for a while and I've read from other Bloggers that these are great for stamping. I can confirm they are... I created this mani last night will little trouble from the polish, plate or stamper!


Usually these retail for £3.99 each and it seems that SuperDrug may be discontinuing this line as all 2true cosmetics were on sale for £1. I managed to pick up the red, blue and purple on my first visit and bagged the green and the teal on my second. These as the names suggests are metallic polishes and swatched really well with only two coats to make opaque.


Along with the Metallic polishes I also picked up three others from their Salon Shine line. I already had the purple from this collection which I bought over a year ago so I picked up the other three. I think there are only four colours.


Again formula was great on these polishes and two coats were used on the following swatches, in particular I really like the shade of red and orange. 


These are an absolute steal at £1 each and because I had clocked up some SuperDrug Points it cost me a total of £6 for all 8 polishes, what a BARGAIN! So get yourself down to your local SuperDrug if you fancy picking up these lovelies, before they're all GONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment