Monday 7 October 2013

China Glaze Fairy Dust


After covering myself with China Glaze's 'Howl you doin' the other week I fancied a bit of sparkle. So I thought I'd try out my newly purchased 'Fairy Dust' by China Glaze. 


I thought this was a discontinued polish, but I think it is still available in the brands main range. It's a great micro-glitter polish that can add a dash of sparkle to any manicure.

Here I've used it as a topcoat over Sally Hansen's 'Thinking of Blue'. I really like the complete salon range from Sally Hansen and have bought 7 of these polishes now from eBay. Along with the above I've also bought 'Midnight an NY' which is a gorgeous black creme with tiny micro multicolored sparkles. I've not tried this polish on yet and not sure of the sparkle is going to translate on the nail, but we'll see.

The 'Fairy Dust' however does deliver! You can layer this up for more sparkle, but I think one coat is enough especially as you want to see the base colour show through. Looks great and the sparkles catch the light whether inside or out, almost giving a galaxy effect. Perfect to brighten up any manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment