Saturday 12 October 2013

OPI Berlin There Done That

OPI Berlin There Done That

So since picking up my first OPI at Duty Free on the way back from Budapest, I always make sure I have a peak in duty free when ever coming back from hol's. My recent travels have taken me to Berlin where I went to run the marathon, and on the way back I was sure to take a look at the OPI stand.

There are three or four OPI polishes I'd really like to pick up and they had a few of these at the Berlin Airport, OPI 'Ink', 'My Private Jet' and most of the new San Francisco range. However I resisted the temptation, not only as they were $12 each but I'd ordered a few more OPI polishes from the Euro Central range before I went away.

But one remaining polish I was after is 'You don't know Jacques'. So whilst looking around the Internet to pick it up at a good price, I came across OPI's Germany collection. Amongst this collection stood out the above polish called 'Berlin There Done That' which I thought very similar in shade and colour (On reflection You don't know Jacques is much darker). So I had to grab it at a very reasonable price of £7.95 with free P&P from diamondskh on eBay. 

Great polish as always from OPI and a great colour for autumn and for work. I finished the manicure off with GOSH's 'Galaxy' polish on the accent nail for a bit of sparkle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment