Tuesday 15 October 2013

OPI Shatter Polishes at £1


So then, good news my nail polish lovers! I heard on the inter-tubes a rumour that PoundLand shops were selling OPI polishes. Note to self don't ask the shop assistant how much anything is...

Anyway, I checked out my local Poundland, or maybe it was PoundStretcher and no joy, but yesterday when shopping for halloween type cake decoration in the next town I popped in to the Poundland there and I FOUND some. I picked up a Black Shatter (pictured above) and a Green glitter shatter called "Shatter the Scales". They had a silver, gold and a brown/purple one too. But as I'm supposed to be on a 'NO BUY' I contented myself with just the two and picked up a couple more for chrimbo presents. But if you want to try a Shatter and you love OPI get yourself down Poundland, just don't ask how much!

No comments:

Post a Comment