Wednesday 13 November 2013

Halloween Shatter


Most pound shops are selling OPI Shatter Nail Varnishes at a fantastic 99p at the moment, and I'm taking full advantage of this. Especially as it creates such a creepy affect for Halloween.

This Black Shatter is layered over Color Club's 'Orange Attack' and topped off with Seche Vite. I have yet to try the rest for the Shatter's I purchased but you need to go and grab yourself some as most as a lot of people are selling them on eBay at the moment.

Colours you can pick up are Black, Shatter the Scales (A deep green shimmer), Super Bass (Purple), Navy, Silver, Gold, Pink and Red. I have seen some people selling a light blue shimmer shatter too, but I've not seen it in the shops. Last week I went to the Potteries shopping center in Hanley and the Pound Store there, also had a few Sinful Colors and Maybelline polishes too, so keep your eye out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment