Wednesday 13 November 2013

My first Orly


Went to visit friends down South last weekend and had to go and visit a store called Bond Link. My friend had been telling me about this place for a while, that it was like Sally's and sold OPI and other nail varnish, along with all sorts of other beauty gubbins.

So I asked if we could go and visit and aswell as OPI they had a rack full of Orly. I don't own any Orly polishes but many Bloggers rave about the make and aside the price of OPI it's much cheaper at £6.95. There were a couple of colours I fancied but I opted for this one, it's called 'Oui' and I think it's holographic.

In some lights it looks a lovely purple and as you can see in this picture it has a lovely gold dimension to it. In other lights it looks brown or burgandy. Formula is great, went on lovely and opaque in two coats. I've been wearing for three days now with no chips and only minimal tip wear. I'm going to seek out more of this brand, very, very happy with my new polish and perfect for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment