Sunday 17 November 2013

Children In Need Nails


On Friday there was lots of activities going on at work to raise money for Children In Need. Some of these included wearing spots, guessing the bears name and bringing in your own bear.

This was my contribution to Show your spots and let's raise lots. I thought trying to paint Pudsey was going to be too difficult so this is my attempt. Inspired by this post on Pinterest by Lick My Lacquer. 

I was going to take my paints and polish in to work and offer to do peoples nails for donations, however this manicure took ages. The Barry M polish in Yellow took three coats to get it to this consistency and application was awful.

However worth the time and lots of people complimented me on my nails, will do charity ones in future and look for quick drying quick application polishes.




No comments:

Post a Comment