Monday 2 December 2013

Liquid Sand

I've been hankering after a textured polish for a while and I've heard that OPI's Liquid Sand is the best around. Having watched several bottles of not exactly the right colour or price on eBay, Nail Polish Direct had an offer on. Buy four OPI polishes and get one free, and at £6.95 to start with that makes each polish £5.95. 

So I had to partake and include a Liquid Sand in with the deal, this one is 'Get Your Number' possibly from the Mariah Carey collection. A lovely blue colour with multi coloured glitter. The above pic is two coats and wasn't sure if I'd need a Top Coat or whether it would ruin the effect, so left it as it was.

Pretty good wear, a few chips which I covered up on day two. Overall very happy with it, especially as it had glitter, I don't think I'd be as happy with it if it didn't have sparkle.

If you're a nail polish addict like me, you need to check out Nail Polish Direct, their OPI polishes are seriously hard to beat on price and I've had some very good customer service. They have a great line in China Glaze and Essie too although their Orly line is somewhat lacking and Zoya still seems expensive. They do have the latest collections however and often do deals which you can find out about on the Nail Polish Direct FaceBook Page, so a serious site to favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment