Wednesday 19 March 2014

Zoya Dream


I road tested one of my latest purchases this week, Zoya's 'Dream'. What an amazing polish, so glad I was able to source it after some time watching items on eBay.

This really does look like the night sky on your nails, the finish is amazing and the micro glitters really catch in the light. I used two coats above with a Color Club quick dry top coat, on reflection three coats would have given better coverage. But just two coats did give a level of depth that I was looking for. Interestingly enough the formula is quite sheer, I guess to give a that gelly sandwich look, where the glitter looks like it's suspended in the polish.


Take a butchers at the sparkle on these nails and the level of colour you get from the holographic effect. An absolutely gorgeous polish, really easy to work with and has not chipped in the four days I've been wearing it. I do find that Zoya polishes are on the more expensive side, especially trying to obtain them here in the UK, but I do find the quality and wear top notch!

No comments:

Post a Comment