Sunday 25 October 2015

30 Days of Colour - Quilted and Pink Glitter

Still chugging on with the 30 Days of Colour Challenge, next prompt was quilted. Wasn't really sure how to tackle this one so spent sometime googling it, to see what others had done. I wanted something a little subtle.


I used striping tape to make the design and after painting the base coat I sponged the glitter polish over the striping tape to create the design. It was difficult to see how well the glitter faded at the top of the design, and you can see it's rather blunt. I would have preferred it to blend out more.

Next prompt was all about the pink again, this time pink glitter! I think pink is actually growing on me now, because what I like most about this manicure is the accent nail. Not sure the glitter worked on the other nails.


Love these Revlon Parfumerie polishes though, this African Tea Rose smells lush. Think the problem here with the glitter was that it didn't contrast with the light pink polish enough. All Revlon polishes here, the light pink is Revlon ColorStay in Natural Pink and the Pink Glitter is Revlon Shining Strength. 

No comments:

Post a Comment