Sunday 20 July 2014

Cirque Polishes - OMG


So whilst writing my Blog the other day and linking to Rainbow Connection, something caught my eye! Cirque polishes! For Sale! I've had my eye on these little babies for a while, and only found one site, Covet that was selling them in the UK for £15.

Well rainbow connection are selling these babies for £9.50 and it's £1 shipping if your order is over £20. Easily achieved when purchasing these polishes, oh go on then, I'll have to order as least three! Other wise I'd have to pay £3.50 and that could be put towards another bottle. Makes sense right?

This is the first one I've used called "Never Nude', a champagne nude with a rainbow holographic finish, most of these polishes I bought are linear holo's, can't get enough. This was bought specifically with the intension of doing this holo gradient from Chalkboard Nails.  

Obviously I needed to buy the darker polish called 'Fascination Street' in order to do the manicure and these other polishes fell in the basket too!


The boxes give them a little something else don't you think?

I shall get round to swatching the rest, the colours are so amazing on these polishes, it's not JUST the colours it's the depth and effect of the holo too.

Other news! As you can see from my last few posts I've been going polish crazy and this is only the tip of the iceberg, I haven't revealed the complete story of my polish purchases of late. I blame that Nail Polish Group on facebook, I may need to go cold turkey. People keep posting about polishes that previously was unaware of, and know I am, I need them.

So my Destash Swap buddy has invited the Group to an untrieds challenge. Total up your untried polishes and use as many of these as you can during the rest of the month. Also this is to encourage you to not buy new polishes. Really should be using the polishes I have before buying more. So no more polish purchases... for his month at least. What date is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment