Tuesday 1 July 2014

Urban Outfitters Haul and Bourjois Nail Tattoos

 The facebook Groups I'm following has resparked my love of polish and is exposing me to plenty of new Indie polishes. Of which I have none (yet), and also sites to purchase a nail polish bargain.

One Group have just run a Destash Swap, where you are paired with another Group member and you send each other four polishes that need a new home. So thankful my match received hers today, as I was very naughty and didn't mark the package with the fact it contained Nail Polish. Mine is sat at the Royal Mail depo waiting for me...

It was so hard to choose which polishes to send, some were a no brainer, where I had duplicates of the same polish in two brands, but then what else to send? Most of my polishes are very dark and I was conscious of that when picking my four to send. Balancing these out with some glitters too seemed to work, who doesn't like glitter? My match seems to be very happy with her swap and I'm looking forward to seeing what I've been sent.

Anyway on to hauls... I picked up some WIP polishes from Urban Outfitters a while ago, see review here, and overall very impressed with the effects and the lovely bottles they come in. I spotted they were doing a sale and selling the beaded polishes of half price (£3 each). So I ordered some for me and some for my nail addict friend. Can't wait to try the glitters, all pictured below....


I also came across this picture on Pinterest of some Nail decals from Bourjoir. I spent some time scouring the internet trying to find where I could get my hands on then in the UK.


Took me a wee while, but managed to find them on asos of all places! I thought I'd give them a go as I'd already stamped on one of my nails this week. 

So easy to apply, although my placing is a bit squiffy! But no worries you get three sheets of transfers in each pack, so plenty to play with. I topped it with one of the polishes from Urban Outfitters called 'Holo' which has given the nail a lovely purple etherial shimmer!

On another note, no noticable chipping on the CND Vinylux polish now at the end of day two, although I will need to do the pots at some point! 



2 comments: