Saturday 16 August 2014

New Models Own Fruit Pastel Polishes


I was in Forever 21 minding my own business, in fact I had done all my shopping, tried 9 items on and only bought 1, queuing at the till and I spied something out the corner of my eye.

By the queue were these bowls of polishes and there appeared to be two fruit pastel Models Own polishes that I DID NOT own. What were these? Where did they come from? Were they US releases, or new? It didn't matter they were scooped up and purchased without further thought or consideration to my 'No Buy' along with a third!


Turns out these are from this years Summer collection and thank God there are only two! The one on the left is 'Coconut Cream' a slight off white with a touch or brown and smells lovely. The left is 'Peach Melba' and is, well a peach cream!

Swatched them both and formula is good, there have been some complaints on Models Own streaky, clumpyness of late, but I'm please to inform these are pretty smooth.

The other polish that jumped in there is 'Microdots' five rounded miniature particles (yellow, blue, orange, red and turquoise) in a clear nail polish. It's going to look lovely over lots of different colours!


By the way don't those Models Own Sweet Shop polishes look nice!



No comments:

Post a Comment