Sunday 12 October 2014

31 Day Challenge Completed!

Day 31 was to Honor the nails you love. So I'd like to give a shout out again to The Nailasaurus who's blog and Youtube tutorials have given me constant inspiration for nail designs and this challenge in particular. She has completed this challenge many times before and I was originally going to do her Underwater Gradient that she did for inspired by a tutorial.


But instead I did this. It's a Saran Wrap technique and although I picked different colours I used her Textured Saran Wrap Tutorial to help me with the effect.

Again my picture doesn't do this manicure justice and I think this may possibly be my favourite one out of the whole 31 Days. It's certainly a manicure I'm looking forward to sporting for more than just one day. And one I'll definitely do again with different colours.

Although I completed the challenge 12 days late, I was determined to finish. I've really enjoyed it. It's pushed me to try all the nail art I've wanted to try for ages and also get some real use out of my ever growing nail varnish collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment