Monday 29 December 2014

November Untrieds Part 3

More glitter toppers used here and a rather nice one from MakeUp Academy Luxe Collection, this one is called 'Odile'. As you can see from the bottle shot this has diamond glitter in lavender, light blue and purple and also bar glitter and purple microglitter. Not too much fishing around with this polish and they do two other glitters on different colour combos.

I popped this over No7's Totally Teal. There are a few No7's in this untried list and I bought quite a few when Boots were doing the No7 makeup vouchers. I bought like 9 and have never used them. Very happy with the ones tried but for the colours available they are a bit pricey at full price which is £6. I think I paid £3 for each.


Here's another untried bought in a 2 for 1 deal at Superdrug this time, and this is a textured polish from Barry M called Lady. Looking at the picture I could have benefitted from a third coat to completely hide that nail line. Perfect for Christmas and really catches the light and sparkles in the sun. I've topped this with a December purchase one of Barry M' limited editions for Xmas from Tesco called 'Twilight'.


Another recent purchase in order to obtain 'Twlight' for FREE was this rather lovely two tome chrome polish called 'Persian'. This picture really doesn't do this polish any justice and the colour shift is from purple to burgundy to gold, this is now one of my favourite polishes. Barry M seem to have really upped their game recently with their effects polishes and when they often do deals at many retailers, even at full price you can't really go wrong.


This next manicure was done for the works Xmas do, but unfortunately I didn't go as I got the lurgie and it knocked me side ways for a good week. I did this the night before in the hope that I would be well enough to go, but it was not too be.

It was inspired by this post on Pinterest and I used China Glaze 'Mingle with Kringle' for the Gold and China Glaze 'Liquid Leather' which is an amazing opaque black polish. Some were painted free hand and some were done using various types of striping and scotch tape, I think the striping tape left the neatest lines.


No comments:

Post a Comment