Wednesday 4 March 2015

Next Nail Polishes

Good Lord, I've not updated my Blog for a while, but that's not stopped plenty of Nail related activity and purchasing going on. First up is Next nail polish, seems they have launched a range of polish in stores (not found any online). I first saw a post on facebook of one of their polishes called 'Teal my Thunder' and it was so gorgeous I had to hunt it down.

It took me a while as I don't have a Next in my town and the stores nearest me didn't stock any nail polish or have this one I was after. I finally tracked it down and here it is in all it's glory!


This polish claimed to be a one coater, and it was! I was slightly worried that as it was a very deep teal colour it would stain my nails, but it came off without an issue and the above picture was taken after five days of wearing so pretty hardy too.

It was buy 2 get 1 free in Next and at £4 each I thought I'd pick up a couple more, although they only had about ten polishes to choose from.


I love the packaging and bottles too. 

The bottom left is called 'Loved Up' and is a pink, red and white matt glitter topper with white hearts. Be great for valentines day. The bottom left is called 'Holy Smoke' and is grey with a pink shimmer running though it. I

'm going to keep an eye out for more polishes in this line from Next. Overall pretty impressed with the one I tried and for the price and deal, it's a steal.


No comments:

Post a Comment