Thursday 12 February 2015

31 Day Challenge Completed!!!

Only 12 days behind, but I've done it! The last days theme was 'Your Signature Style' and to tell you the truth I don't think I have one. However what I do really like is doing is Saran Wraps and Water Colour techniques. 

I thought I'd do a Saran Wrap effect as I did on the last day for my last challenge. This time I didn't merge the colours all together and dabbed them on individually over a base of 'Boho Bonnet' by Orly. Too much going on here I think, and again colours I chose were not contrasting enough. I chose Cirque 'Epoc' and pictured here one of the lovely Urban Decay polishes I have yet to try called 'Addiction'.


Here's some of my favourite manicures from the challenge. I have now used 69 'dude' of my untried polishes and tried many nail art techniques which I hadn't before. Looking out for another challenge in a couple of months maybe whist I catch up with every day life!



3 comments:

  1. Wooo well done for finishing it! You've done an amazing job of them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well not ALL, some were a dogs dinner. But you know practise makes perfect. Have enjoyed doing the challenge. Now back full time on untrieds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I think you've done a great job and it's an amazing feat to get it finished! I admire you for doing it. Welcome back to the untrieds battle!

      Delete