Wednesday 11 February 2015

Days 29 and 30 of 31 Day Challenge - Blue Base and something you haven't tried before

Ug this picture is awful, but all the ones I took were and the manicure is GONE now darling, GONE! Still digging through my unused polishes and picked out all the blue ones I had yet to use. This is 'Blue Sparrow' by China Glaze. It says it's a neon on the base and it is pretty bright (not that you can tell from this pic). I thought I'd pop a flakey glitter over the top which is Barry M 'Atlantis' and because the colour combination of the glitter had some green I alternated the base colour on my fingers.


This Glitter is gorgeous and Barry M along with Rimmel was one of the first brands I started to collect. Their collections are just getting better and better and at £3.99 for a polish, with constant offers at both Boots and Superdrug, you can't go wrong. I still have bottles that I bought over 5 years ago that are still good to use. Today they also released their new speedy nail paint collection!


So on to something I've never tried before... double stamping! I bagged a few of the new Models Own Chrome polishes which I heard were good for stamping with and used the Indigo and Mauve to double stamp this image on a base of 'Tempest' by China Glaze.

Still need a bit of practise at this stamping business but quite happy with this attempt, one word of warning though, you have to be quick with these Chrome polishes if stamping with them.

They dry quite quickly and if you're too slow the image won't transfer to your nail and stay stuck on the stamper.


No comments:

Post a Comment