Sunday 26 January 2014

21st Birthday Manicure


So a disappointing turn of events at the hen do as we simply didn't have time to do nails. A great time was had by all despite the lack of a finely painted nails.

However, this weekend was my friend Charlotte's 21st and she asked if I could paint her nails. She had gel nails done without a colour and I was able to paint and do a design to match her dress.

I was inspired by this manicure from Beauty Tutorials, for the accent nail and Charlotte asked for horizontal striped on her thumb.

I used striping tape for the lines and started with Essies 'Wrapped in Rubies for the base colour on Charlotte's accent and thumb. I finished off with China Glaze's 'Liquid Leather' for the rest of the nails and stripes. I topped the look off with Color Club's quick dry top coat.

Very happy with the results, a great night was had by all and hopefully this manicure will last Charlotte a few more days until Wednesday when it's her actual birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment