Wednesday 8 January 2014

Barry M Autumn Textured Polish


Last week's shopping brought me to Superdrug who as usual were doing a deal on Barry M polishes, two of their effects polishes for the bargain price of £6. I bought two polishes from their Autumn/Winter 2013 textured range. 'Countess' above which is deceiving in the bottle as it looks brown in colour but on the nail is purple. What a lovely surprise, and is so, so sparkly!

I also bought the white textured polish in this range too, called 'Lady'. Pictured on the left of the picture below.



These pictures really doesn't do this polish justice, for more swatches and better images of 'Countess' and Barry M's whole Autumn/Winter textured polish range, click over to Polly Polishes Blog.

These are really a great rival to OPI's Liquid Sand collection, and at a much lower cost too. I only used one coat for my manicure which has covered well and looks great, but check out Polly Polish swatches, next time I'm going with a Top Coat!

Also this weekend in preparation for Nail Art fun, the Konad items I ordered arrived. Two stamping plates and I thought I'd invest in some proper stamping polishes too. Nothing fancy here, just a black and a white, pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment