Friday 3 January 2014

New Color Show Street Artist Range comes to UK


I was in Boots today mooching round the Nail Varnish as you do and I spotted this polish in with the other Maybelline Color Show polishes. It was on it's own with no other similar polishes with no sign stating it was a new range etc.... I thought it may have been one left over from previous stock when they were putting all their sales stuff out, anyways I thought it was so unusual that I bagged it and did some research when I came home.

This Polish in is the colour 02 White Splatter and is a top coat with white bar and hexagonal (large and small) glitters. Purple, blue and green hex glitters and silver and I think purple glitters. It's a great combination and would look great over both light and dark colours.

The only information that I found about the range is that it is indeed the new 2014 range and it's been released in the US already but doesn't seem to include this colour. I found this Blog Post by Nouveau Cheap showcasing all the US range here.

So keep you eyes peeled for this range in the stores soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment