Wednesday 12 February 2014

Mini Haul from BeautyBay.Com


Last week I was scanning the internet for polishes on my want list and found one, China Glaze - Electrify (Hunger Games collection). It was on a site called BeautyBay.com for the very reasonable price of £4.17 with free postage and packaging too, even for one polish.

The site has a large range of beauty products, not just nail polishes, and at very good prices. Whilst browsing I picked up another two polishes pictured above. Orly's 'Masked Ceremony' and Essie's 'Hor d'Oeuvres'. All very, very sparkly. You can't see here but the Orly one has square silver glitters and purple glitters too which I really hope you can see on the nail! This was £5.13 and the most expensive was the Essie polish at £7.48 but it's a relatively new polish.

Shipping was really quick, I ordered these on Friday evening and they arrived on Wednesday the following week. I also paid £1.50 extra for a Premier order which meant I would be sent free samples too. I received a eye shadow colour (I think) in a nude colour called 'Warm Sienna' by Jane Iredale. (Around the dinner table I've have been advised to find out if it's an eye colour to put in on my lids and see if it stings!) Anyway I'll let you know how I get on... and two small bottles of skin toner and cleanser from a make called Mario Badescu who I've never heard of. The smell of them reminds me of something my Nan would use however.

No comments:

Post a Comment