Saturday 1 February 2014

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Stamping Duty


So nail Bloggers and Vloggers tell me that Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polishes are super-amazeballs for stamping and much cheaper than the Konad polishes you can buy for the same purpose.

However these aren't readily available in UK stores, but you can source some online and of course eBay, colours are limited though if you're looking for something in particular.

I recently purchased 'Just in Lime' from eBay for £2.29 and 90p postage so still cheaper than Konad which the cheapest I've seen is £4. Actually NOT that much cheaper on reflection, but every little helps.

So I broke out the 'Blueberry Muffin' scented Polish from Models Own scented range I recently purchased and used Konad plate m83 to stamp this green leaf pattern over it. Two coats of 'Blueberry Muffin' and it does actually have a faint fruity smell that is still detectable on day two.

I've bought 3 Insta-Dri polishes in all, the other two are a light and dark purple, looking forward to stamping with those soon. Nail Art is NOT dead, not yet! Anyway I'll probably still be stamping when it's no longer cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment