Thursday 6 February 2014

OPI Live and Let Die


Quick manicure for the start of the working week after taking off the nail stamping design I did at the weekend. I need to wear the polishes I bought before and during Christmas that I haven't tried yet. I was inspired to just go with the polish and no frills.

I bought OPI's 'Live and Let Die' from TK Maxx along with two bottles of 'Don't Mess with OPI' a green creme polish for £9.99. Not sure why there were two of the same colour in the trio, but I sold one on eBay as I didn't need two.

Anyway this polish is a really dark blackened green with gold/green shimmer, not really showing on this picture and also quite hard to pick up on the nail, unless in direct sunlight. Although this IS a one coater it may have faired better with two coats, as one just looked like a dark polish from afar.

No comments:

Post a Comment