Thursday 10 April 2014

Born Pretty Holo Polish


I have been searching for a Holo Polish similar to OPI's 'Original' from their first designer range and came across these Born Pretty polishes on eBay. 

This was exactly what I was looking for, and at the great price of £3.78 with free P&P all the way from Japan. I didn't realise until the polish came that it was a 6ml bottle. But that was my fault for not reading the description properly, I was probably distracted by the shiny things!

Any-hoo proper pleased with this polish, two coats and it looks marvellous. What is the likely hood of me getting though the 100's of ml of polish I already possess anyways! 

Born Pretty have an online store with all sorts of nail gubbins! Including all sorts of Holo Polishes in different colours, however they seem a little more expensive on the site than on eBay, so shop around.

No comments:

Post a Comment