Sunday 6 April 2014

Geometric Nails - Part 2




I have a confession to make. 

When shopping the other week.

 I bought 16 polishes in one day! 

However... 14 of these were from Pound Land and included the above Sinful Colors polish in 'Cool Gray'.

Pound Land have a great selection of Sinful Colors, the Boots near me who were carrying the brand seem to have discontinued them and no longer do. I bought several Sinful Colors, 3 of the Revlon Chameleon polishes, 2 Sally Hansen Sugar Coats (a textured polish) and 2 Sally Hansen Extreme Wear polishes which I've never seen anywhere in the UK before.

So work night out in Manchester and I chose the above manicure, could have spent a little more time on these as the blue was a little messy. I used scotch tape to create the triangles and Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in 'Blue Rose'. Might be why the blue is so messy, the brushes on these polishes are like shovels.

Other news, started to see people talking about the new OPI Sheer Tints polishes, these are coloured top coats that you can layer over each other and other polishes. Temped to buy the minis set to try them out which you can get at Amazon. However I came across the post on Pinterest on how to make your own Sheers Tints Polishes


No comments:

Post a Comment