Sunday 13 April 2014

Mini Haul and Revlon Chroma Chameleon Mani


So I mentioned previously that I bought 16 polishes in one day, and here they are in all their glory. Starting off with the three Revlon chroma chameleon polishes. The above mani was with the 'Colbalt' colour and has a slight shift from blue to purple in the bottle, however on the nail it just looks metallic blue. I topped my accent nail off with OPI's 'Polka.com' but was a bit of a rushed mani as you can see and I've taken the polish off.


The other two polishes I bought were 'Topaz' and 'Gold'. The picture above captures the colours really well in the bottles, unfortunately the effect doesn't translate on to the nail quite as much.


The next four polishes are Sally Hansen, the two on the left are from the Xtreme Wear range and are 'Kiwi Bikini' and 'Pinch of Punch'. The two on the right are from the Sugar Coat range and are both matt textured polishes, the black is call 'Lick-O-Rich and the yellow is 'Sweetie'. I've not worn any of these, but I think I'll give the yellow an outing in the Spring/Summer.


All these polishes so far were a £1 each Pound Land including the seven Sinful Color's below. Only the brown in these polishes claims to be a Matt polish however most of the colours when swatched seem to be too. Not a problem for me as I top coat everything anyway.



The Fuchsia colour at the front of each picture is called 'Dream On' and is gorgeous bright fuchsia colour, I've not captured it well on these pictures as it's much much brighter.

Left picture shows from left to right, 'Ruby Ruby', 'Timbleberry' (A lovely coral colour), 'I Miss You' (A blue, silver, and purple glitter is a purple base) and 'Dream On'.

Right picture from left to right 'Dream On', 'Savage', 'Nirvana' (The matt brown polish) and 'Cool Gray' which I used in my second geometric manicure.


Swatch above shows from left to right, 'Nirvava', 'Timbleberry', 'Dream On', 'I Miss You' and 'Savage'. The colours again aren't true to the polishes themselves and I'm starting to lose the light now, but you can see these have a matt finish.

The last two polishes I bought were GOSH in 'Berry Me' a gorgeous burgundy/purple polish and Color Show 'Nearly Black' which is a matt textured polish from their Crystallize range. (Swatch on the right). It has purple, teal and gold micro glitter in a dark brown base. Interestingly enough I thought this polish was the same as a matt glitter polish I bought from GOSH called 'Frosted Plum'. I swatched them both when doing this blog post to compare. Turns out the GOSH polish is an exact dupe of Barry M's 'Countess' from their latest textured range. I cannot tell the difference!


So that was my 16 polishes in one day adventure. Most at a bargain price, keep checking out your local Pound Shops they seem to get new polishes in all the time and both of the Sally Hansen polishes I have never seen before. The Color Show was buy one Maybelline product and get another half price at Superdrug so that cost me £2 and the only polish I paid full whack for was the GOSH. But I really wanted a polish in exactly this colour. 

All in all a successful shopping trip and I endeavour to wear them all within the next couple of months, so far I've worn 4 so not bad. I have some work to do...



No comments:

Post a Comment