Wednesday 30 April 2014

Mini MakeUp Haul


I'm in the market for some new makeup and although I'm still figuring out the whole BB cream thing, I think I've got my head around the right foundation for me! 

My friend Ben introduced me to Benefit's POREfessional which is a pore reducing cream with a slight tint which really does work, although can dry my skin a little in places. This retails between £20 and £25 and so far has lasted me a couple of months as I only use it on my troublesome areas.

It's fast depleting however so whist in BodyShop, purchasing foundation in Pasty Northerner, I enquired about their pore minimiser and face primer. I've been using a MUA eye primer but don't use an overall face primer and whist BodyShop were doing a 3 for two on this and that, I thought I'd have a go at their versions. Not tried them as yet so we'll see if it stands up to the Benefit product. But with the BodyShop deal this little bundle cost me £27.50 and they throw in a small Perfume oil for free. I chose Indian Night Jasmine, from the selection they have to offer.

Had a mooch round a few other shops for NP, but not much doing. It also seemed that all the shops had damaged goods, smashed eye shadows and wonky NP bottles. Must have been a collision on the M6 with a large makeup lorry, no one was hurt though and they all looked fabulous.

The last little purchase was Mac's Studio Finish concealer, a great little pot to dab your brush in and cover up those red and bumpy areas. £15 for this, but lasts ages and has a great formula, matt and not greasy at all, I've not found another concealer that is anywhere as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment