Monday 28 April 2014

Sally Hansen SugarCoat


Had a mosey in the local Poundland t'other day, and picked up a couple more of the Sally Hansen SugarCoat polishes. These are matt textured polishes and I picked up this one in 'Laughie Taffy' and a light blue one called 'Royal Icing' which is a sheer pale blue polish with a pink/gold shimmer.

Much more interesting than the other colours I have in the collection. I have swatched 'Royal Icing' and will need to layer it over another colour as I think it's too sheer to build up to be completely opaque on it's own.

They had more colours and wished I'd picked up these too, so will keep my eye out. What I love about these textured polishes is, that it's such a lazy manicure. No top coat needed! The above was two coats and I always use OPI's Nail Envy Original polish as a base. 

One thing to note, it may be a lazy manicurist's polish, but it was a BUGGER to get off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment