Sunday 11 January 2015

Day 5 & 6 of 2015 Nail Art Challenge

Time to get the old dotting tools out! 

And this is what I cooked up. I nicked the idea from Pinterest and Paula Passions. Boy is this a gorgeous manicure, colours just pop and I did not want to take this manicure off. I think this is my favourite manicure of this years challenge so far, I will DEFINITELY be doing this again. Polishes used are....

Dark Blue Base - Revlon Top Speed in Royal
Gold - China Glaze in Mingle with Kringle
Aqua/Teal - Sephora for OPI - Mermaid to Order
Purple - Revlon ColorStay in Amethyst
Copper - No17 in Copper


Day 6's theme was Half and Half, wasn't sure how to interpret this, but good old Google and Pinterest gave me this idea. By the way I'm still trying to go through my untried polishes so trying to incorporate these polishes into designs. Two., no THREE untrieds used below!


Base is Models Own Hyper Gel in 'Naked Glow, dark blue creme is 'Stormy Blue by Make Up Academy, a new line that Pound World seem to be stocking not the MUA sold in Superdrug. The Glitter in the picture is Essie, 'Stoke of Brilliance'. Kinda worked, kinda didn't, wasn't too bothered about taking it off, apart from the usual Glitter removal struggle. Meh! I NEED a peal off base coat that works or a glue that I can use which will be quarter of the price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment