Saturday 31 January 2015

Days 21 & 22 - Three shades of green and Blobbicure

A chance to use three shades of green from my untrieds, main colour here is Revlon in 'Minted'. I painted a white base on my ring finger and used 'Minted' to make the dots along with Rimmel 'Block your Green' and Revlon Parfumerie in 'Balsam Fir'.

I used a small and medium sized dotting tool to create the dots. 


Day 22's theme was Blobbicure and a technique I'd never tried before. I used the end of one of my nail art brushes to create the blob's but perhaps I didn't use enough polish as it came out rather like a large dotticure rather than a blobbicure.


I love the colour combination here, I used two Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes here, the dark purple is 'Malbec' and the gorgeous grey/lavender colour is 'Greige Gardens'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment