Sunday 25 January 2015

Day's 17 & 18 - Inspired by your favourite Blogger and Art!

I've mentioned The Nailasaurus many a time before in my Blog and here's another shout out in Day 17's theme. This design was to be inspired by your favourite blogger, and although I follow many Vloggers (I think that's because I'm lazy and want to watch rather than read) I do keep coming back to The Nailasaurus and her Blog.

This is my interpretation of her Streaky WaterColour Nail Art using a couple of my lovely Models Own Hyper Gel polishes. This Nail Art is so easy to do and so unusual and different. I kinda like these abstract patterned nail art. Will definitely do this one again.


Next was inspired by Art and I started thinking of the Zoya polish I bought all those months ago called 'Monet' that I had neglected and NEVER worn. Shame on me. I went one step further and painted my interpretation of Monet's Water Lilies on my fingers. Here's the pic:


And here's my nails:


Uncanny, I think you'll agree? But seriously, quite happy with how these came out too. Maybe a little much for a day in the office but certainly for a special occasion. I used a similar technique as the Water Colour manicure. I painted a white base on all my nails and watered down all the colours I used with Acetone and built them up to create this impressionist piece of art.



No comments:

Post a Comment