Wednesday 3 September 2014

31 Day Challenge

The Nailasaurus is doing the doing a 31 day nail challenge with a different manicure every day based on the guidelines here:


So I'm kinda a day behind, and doing my manicures in the evening of said day. However this hasn't deterred me and a perfect way of trying some of my untrieds and wearing colours that I normally don't gravitate too.

I was in luck when I saw the above, as I was already wearing Revlon's ColorStay in 'Antique Rose' so I was ahead of the game. See pic below (excuse ring finger, I had a bit of an accident with a bread knife!) So this is my Day 1 - Red Manicure!


Day 2 is orange, and keeping with the untrieds I tried another of my Revlon ColorStays in 'Marmalade'. Wasn't keen on the colour when first applied, but after wearing it all day I like it. Formula on this one wasn't as good as 'Antique Rose' and the below took three coats for full opacity and so you couldn't see my nail line. But overall both polishes have a beautiful finish and application was pretty good.

Both were bought at my last visit and haul to Pound World, so a great bargain at £1 each, especially as some SuperDrug and Boots stores are still selling ColorStay polishes for £6.99.


Day 3 is yellow and I'm thinking I need to spice it up with some nail art! Stay tuned, I have a lovely Revlon ColorStay in 'Buttercup' to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment