Wednesday 3 September 2014

More essence polishes from Wilkinson



Keen to try more of the essence polishes I bought from Wilkinson, I attempted another nail art design inspired by this pin. You can see theirs is a little more elegant than mine. But I'm pretty pleased with they way it came out, better than my last striping manicure.

This time I used striping ribbon instead of scotch tape, I found it leaves a cleaner line. Base colour is essence 'prom berry' and the light purple is 'hello marshmallow'.

I have only one more to try which is a lovely teal colour with a purple/blue shift, so keen to try and see if the effect shows on the nail. I also bought an effects polish called 'Blue-jeaned' (Jeans Sugar) which is a dark blue matt polish with a silver shimmer. Lovely, very much like OPI's Suede version of Russian Navy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment